Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blizzard of Oz

Greetings from Australia. I plan on using this as a place where I can muse about my Australian adventure. This way, if you want to read it you can ... and I will not be flooding your inboxes with email. I'll try and post once or twice a week and (if i ever get my bloody camera working) will try and start posting some photos as well.

Did you notice my use of bloody in the sentence above?

Anyhow, I'm now in Melbourne deep in the South of the Southern Hemisphere. I've been here about a week and am generally enjoying myself. I'm here in two capacities 1. To fight crime and 2. as an intern for the Union of Progressive Judaism in Australia.

First things first, Australia is really far from anyplace else. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah we know we know. I'm telling you we have no idea, it's soooo far. It took me over 24 hours to get here -- it's 14 hours different than EST in the USA. (and yes -- I flew coach)

Will try and blog more soon -- give you a better update about my life.

Peace

5 comments:

SSJ said...

Nice, looking forward to the posts...

Jeff said...

Maybe you can look for Ian Thorpe as well.

Instructor: Erin Gleeson said...

i want pictures!!
love the blog- great idea.

Unknown said...

lleyton hewitt is easily found he's right at the bar with Straum Thurman, George Wallace and David Duke talking about how much better is James Blake.

Ariel Glasner said...

It will be hard to find Lleyton Hewitt if you don't spell his name properly with two Ls.