Sunday, August 24, 2008

Heading Home

G'day Mates. A final blog from Down Under. I'm off to America tomorrow and in an amazing display of time travel, will actually arrive in LA 3 hours before I depart Melbourne.

Australia has been wonderful. I recently took a fantastic trip to the Great Barrier Reef in Northern Oz, and spent about 5 days in the reef and rainforest area of the North East. It was the first time in my life I have ever had the pacific to my east (also I was only about 200 miles from Papa New Guinea)

I'm not looking forward to returning ... school and work will hit me quicker than Bolt's 200 meters ... and I came to really love Melbourne. Also the break up of Mike and the Mad Dog has hit me rather hard and being far far away seems to be the best remedy.

Nevertheless, I leave tomorrow.

For those who have read ... thanks! And I do anticipate starting a stateside blog.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Psyched to welcome you back! See you in a Jew York minute.